Tuesday, March 28, 2006

2play Episode 7

This week i found 2 alternative rock solo artists that are probably my favorite tracks to date. The 1st one is Scott Fisher and if you have the chance and you like this song go listen to his newest album off his website, it's all this good. Then 2nd this week is Granian. He has several locations to get info from like here and here and here. i've added his tour banner and all i can say is if you live close enough to get to one of the shows, from what i hear you're not going to regret it. i am planning to hit the Cubby Bear in April.



Enjoy your week and safe listening.
Laters, g

MP3 Mah!!

4 Comments:

At 2:04 PM, Blogger Petrol said...

Holy Ben Folds, you weren'y kiddin'. now I'll have to listen to some more tracks just to hear how unique he can be.

Thx for a fun show.

 
At 12:14 AM, Blogger g said...

i'm glad your enjoying the show. Scott Fisher does have a nice mixture of sounds all and all. let me know what you think of what you hear off his site. i'm kinda dig'n most of the album, really like track 4, Chemicals.

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger Petrol said...

Oh hey, did you make it to Cubby Bear?

I see he's playing out here and weather is so nice I might pop over to see him play.

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger g said...

Sadly, no i didnt make it. i was really hoping to but family had me busy that night. If you end up seeing him please let me know how the show is so i can beat myself up more for missing it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home