Sunday, December 25, 2005

Far be it from me to talk ill of a free market place but i just need to vent about craftsmanship. You would think (or as i understand it) that in a free market quality and price would balance out. Then why am i paying a lot for cheep crap? my kids opened up many toys today so when i tell you that two of the items where poorly made its not really a high percentage. Now as far as i am concerned it is high. I don't remember having this problem even five years ago. Last year we had two items that we needed to return as well. i can also remember several pieces of “put together your self” bookshelf/ furniture missing screw, pegs, dowels and boards. my two month old mp3 players earphone jack is already cutting out if i'm not careful. Now of you might think an mp3 player is a disposable item but, i'm not in a position to consider $200 a throw away amount. Toys breaking with normal use. I still have stuff from when i was a kid that is in better shape then a lot of my three year old sons toys. i would really like to hear from others if they have noticed this as well or am i just a magnet for this? g.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home